Monday, August 24, 2009

Stay Out Of The Basement - Part II

After the time we play, Aunt Nancy had just made lunch. It was a a glass of chocolate milk,
fish fillet and fries. When we were eating, I saw Aunt Nancy drank half a cup of coffee and pour some of it into sofea's bowl and the cat drank.

I am still wondering what thing just bother me last night. After my lunch, I saw Joel grab some fries and dip it with chili sauce and also announce ''Gentlemen, let me show a fantastic performance that I ate this fries with chili and I can handle it well.''

''I don't think you can handle it, Jolly. Ha ha.'' I laugh.
''You will see for your self.'' Joel snapped back. And he ate it, but later he could speak a word, he shouted ''Why is it so spicy?!''.

And Joel gulp down his drink quickly but he said ''Who add pepper in my milk?!''. His face was as red as hot plate, I think he could spread fire from his ears.

Later, we went laughing loudly that sofea was awake from its nap. It arched it's back at us but Low yung zhen throw his fork and it went flying to the cat and caused the cat to run.

After that, I announce like Joel did earlier. ''Gentlemen, I add some pepper at Joel milk and who want to try it?''. I smile.

Then, everyone grab the pepper and pour in their own milk and drank but at last they shout, Jonathan pretend that it was not spicy but I could see his forehead was sweating.

After lunch, we went outside to play with our water gun we brought earlier, we play crazily like patient escape from the Mental Problem Hospital.

After that, we saw sofea was playing with a frog near the fence. We sneak quietly and at the right time, we went shooting the frog until it hide into a tree hole.

After a moment, we change our clothes into our home clothes and we borrow the radio and dance outside.

Aunt Nancy watch us from her window and said ''Last time when I was young with my husband, we could dance like you but now I could not.''

We think that's very pitiful, but what can we do? At dinner, it was a very wonderful day.

When we went to bed, I went in quickly because it suddenly rain.

At the middle of the night, I thought I saw fireflies outside but the more I look at it, it look more like eyes.

The next morning, we have to sleep inside because we made our promise. When it was breakfast, just yesterday's food.

I tell them about the fireflies that looks like eyes but they said ''Save it for your horror story, Abraham!''

After a couple of days, I totally not think about it. But after just before a week, Low yung zhen complain again. Just like the words he said a few days earlier, Aunt Nancy allowed us but
she said '' I will let all of you camp at the outside but I give you only five days and this is the last time.''

Everybody was happy except for me, I was afraid. At dinner time, Aunt Nancy cooked chicken and
some cabbages. Everybody was eating happily except me, I does not have an appetite.

''What's wrong, Dear?'' Aunt Nancy asked me while she touch my forehead. ''You does not have

fever or flu, but what's the problem?''

I does not feel like talking, eating or playing, neither sleeping. Everybody felt worry about me. Suddenly. A loud thunder crash and it rain heavily, Aunt Nancy said we should sleep inside one more day.

Low yung zhen grinned. But after a while, the rain stopped. Aunt Nancy allowed us to sleep outside again, I agreed.

At midnight, I heard the fence creaked like something jump over. I heard the grass shake, and a breathing sound, I shivered.

When I look outside, I saw the green eye again. When I think it was something like werewolf but I think about sofea.

Right, cat 's eye glow in the dark. So I does not bother it, I feel so relax and think ''Silly
Abraham, why you think sofea's eyes were monster?''

But before I fall asleep, I heard the green-eye-sofea Howled! AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT SOFEA !! ........ to be continue

6 comments:

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Hi Abraham!
I enjoy your stories, they are wonderful! I have a blog too, please visit me at
http://stelladorasdiary.blogspot.com/

Jinx Grand said...

Hello Abraham, it's me Amiri.

Sorry I haven't kept up with Amiri's World. I created a new blog: snipersmind.blogspot.com
Check it out

Amiri a.k.a sniper

Lexi said...

Hi I love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ar a great writer!!!!
I also have a blog its really random!!! http://mizzgorgeouz.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

'ello :o) I have just found your blog, and I am stalking/following (er, I mean "seeking updates") from it. I am a 14 year old home educated girl from England.

If you would like to visit my blog, you can see it here:

http://unschooledmusings.blogspot.com

Thanks :)
Chelsea x

Unknown said...

Hi abraham i Chew Zhi jian ^^ nice story u have

Gwynyfar said...

I don't completely understand the point of the story. I'm glad that your writing though!
Gwynyfar