Saturday, August 8, 2009

The School Of Horror - Part III

Suddenly, the blood pool was fill with bubble. The water turn into some kind of pink liquid and in the center rose, and out came a WATER DEMON!

Slimy kind of seaweed cover the demon's body, red sleepy eyes watching at us. something like a worms was wriggling on its hands. The water demon just stand and look at us. We scream to see such a thing.

We don't know what to do but at last we speak,''Hello.'' we said. But the water demon did not take any movement. Until Low yung zhen throw a stone at the monster angrily and shout ''Move now, sucker!!''

Still, the water demon stand there like a statue. Looking at us, and later the water demon said a few words softly'' ME...HUNGRY...KILL...PREY...EAT.'' as the demon said, his hand worms wriggle faster.
And the water demon roar loudly and so fierce that his hand worms turn back into his hand.

We cupped ears, we saw the fiend mouth inside was filled with blood like saliva and teeth. Very sharp teeth!
And the monster started chasing us as so we run for our lives, ''For jesus sake, let's run in to the chemical room.'' I said and I look back, the water demon was so close that he could bite our butt!

As we turn inside the ancient school chemical room, its fill with chemical bottles and containers. But we don't have a time to look at all this thing, but we still spot a hundreds of bottles was filled with liqiud and the liquid looks new.

''Cool...acid.''smile Jonathan as he start to stop and look at it, I grab him at the back quickly.

The water demon stretch his hand forward and manage to grab my shirt, I gave the monster a punch at his nose and shouted a word ''Disgusting!!!''.

The water demon jump painfully, cupping his nose. I look at my shirt and I shouted angrily''My mother will surely scold me, its a new shirt.''. I look at the monster again, I could see the angry feeling in his eyes.

He gave roar again and a bottle fill with something choke his throat, his throat start to melt like the ice cream I throw on my brother's head last week. And the water demon was dead.

We went closer to the water demon, I saw the bottle was said ''BEWARE:ACID GLUE''. I look at Jonathan, he smile and he laugh at last.

''Jonathan.... did you throw that acid glue in the water demon's mouth?'' I asked him. And he just laugh until tears drop from his eye.
''Its him, Abraham.'' said Joel.
''Maybe Jonathan wants to see how it works.'' explained Nga han siang.

''Okey,'' I clap my hands and said '' I still don't know what does the old lady said? but I think the ''FOUR DEATH'' was spider,dracula,water demon and the last one, I don't know??''

Just as I finished, the old lady appeared before us again.'' YOU BRATS ARE TRULY SMART,''

Suddenly she appear at Low yung zhen's back.''hemmm...YOU WON'T SURVIVED THE LAST ONE! HA HA HA......''....to be continue

1 comment:

GTC said...

Hi, Abraham,
Thank you for your comment on Booksforkidsblog.

I'm glad that you are enjoying writing your scary story. We need good authors! Keep working on your writing skills and keep on reading.

I hope you are all well now!