Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The School Of Horror Part II

It looks like the the school hall is filled with blood smell, as I was thinking at this part.'' Yuck!! What is this thing?'' Low yung zhen shouted as I look at his shoe. It was a dead body of a cat with 2 small hole punch at its neck. Low yung zhen just stepped on it.

'' I think I saw carcasses.'' I shouted to them. As we look further, there were a dozen of animal dead body around the floor.

''Whoa, LOOK AT THAT!'' screamed Nga han siang. He is just pointing to a German Sherpherd about the size of a tricycle, ''Its just a baby German shepherd, you jerk.'' said Joel.

But there's one strange thing was all the carcasses had 2 small punch at their neck like the cat Low yung zhen step earlier. I look at Low yung zhen again, he is rubbing his shoe with a tissue paper.

Later, we went deeper inside the school hall. ''It look's like it is getting darker.'' I said. At this moment, Jonathan went screaming as he saw 2 red eyes was watching him in the dark. ''I think we should not come here.'' Joel said fearfully. ''Hey guys,do you think everything make sense?'' I speak to them. they nodded,''Did you know about Dracula and vampires?'' I continued.''Both of them suck human and animal's blood. They have 2 fangs in their mouth, when they suck the prey's blood, it will cause 2 hole at the prey's neck. And that means there's a vampire or Dracula in here.''

''You're an expert, Abraham.'' said Low yung zhen.
Actually I got all this information by the book my uncle gave me last week.
''Smart Abraham.''shouted Jonathan.

''YES, INDEED VERY SMART MY PREY.''came a voice from the dark but different from the first one we heard. It was the red eye Jonathan saw. Suddenly, the Eye move forward to us. First, it came out a human shape, Later I saw its mouth, its nose,ears and eyes.

It turn out to be a young men with a black coat with 2 sharp fangs at his mouth. ''INDEED VERY SMART MY PREY,'' said the strange men while he continue. ''YOU KNOW ME AND MY COUSINS, I AM COUNT DRACULA.''

We were shocked to hear Count Dracula was still alive. ''I CAN TELL THAT YOU, I AM 400 HUNDRED YEARS OLD AND TO TELL A SECRET TO ALL OF YOU.'' he sneered. ''I HAVE NOT TASTE HUMAN BLOOD FOR DECADES, AND NONE OF YOU WILL SURVIVE!!'' shouted Count Dracula as he race towards us.

We went screaming running together as the fiend chased us to the canteen. We accidentally knock down a whole big basket of garlic and onion, At this moment I had an idea. ''Hey yo,shoot the fiend with garlic and onion dude. Its allergic of it.'' I shouted and stop to them.

And we use the slingshot to shoot at Dracula. Dracula started to melt, he groan and moan painfully. Alas,
Dracula melt into some kind of liquid.

At that moment, we check our watch. It was 3'o clock p.m.,''I don't want to be late for dinner, Mom said I cannot be out alone over 7.'' cried Nga han siang.''Me too.''I said.''Me either.''Joel said.

We started wandering the school together, we spot an old office and six dozen of classes. After wandering for such a long time, it was 4'o clock and we were sweating heavily. It look's like we had been soaked.

Over a toilet, we spot a blood pool at there.''If this is not the creepy school it would be better to have such a big swimming pool but this is filled with blood.'' Joel said while he look at his watch.''Oh no, Its four thirty.''he grinned....... To be continue

No comments: