Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mr.Horror - Stay Out Of The Basement - Part I

Hi, I am Abraham. I had many friends. Joel, Nga han siang, Jonathan and Low yung zhen. If you are my reader, for sure you know we like adventures.

I have a question to ask. Have you ever think of your nightmares turn into live? Well, I did...
And now take a deep breath and listen to this story.

One long holiday, Aunt Nancy welcome us to her house. She lives in the woods alone. Her house is a double story detached wooden house with a basement attached. We almost spent our whole holiday there.

In her room, I always have a very strange feeling, it's like a wolf was with you. She always keep us out of the basement. We were curious what is in there?

One evening, Low yung zhen can't stand it anymore. ''Auntie, can we camp at your backyard?''

Low yung zhen complained. ''Because we miss the woods, just a couple of days. please....'' Low yung zhen begged.

''I am just afraid that there are wolfs out there, I always heard them howling and I spot one came in to the backyard last night. I allowed you but you must beware.'' Aunt Nancy warned us.

''Rubbish there nothing to worry because I brought my father's swiss's knife. I wish he won't get mad if I borrow it and we already get everything ready.'' said Nga han siang, sometimes he a little bit grumpy.

''But auntie, won't you mind us borrowing your ropes?'' said Joel. sometimes he is a little bit well manners but at his dining manners. Please don't think about it.

''Sure, its in the basement.'' said Aunt Nancy politely. Sometimes she forget what she said.

But when we went out she will scold us. Every time we went into the basement, the light is on, it was full of wood smell but now, we need torchlight to shine because the light was broken and the wood smell was gone and it was full of blood smell.

''Creepy, its just like the horror movie.'' I said while I shivered, not cold but FEAR! When we went deeper into the basement. I accidentally step on a white stick that look's like a bone but the say it look like a REAL BONE!

Suddenly, I saw a pair of green eyes was watching our every moves.I use torchlight to shine at it to see what is that but it was gone.

We hurry get the rope and run out and lock the door as fast as we can. I tell Aunt Nancy but she said ''Rubbish, I learned from you. Ha Ha.'' while she point at Nga han siang.

At night, we ate dinner in the house and sleep outside. At the middle of the night, we all heard a dreadful howl that make my skin crawl.

When I went out of the camp and I want to urinated at I bush, I saw the green eye appeared in front of me and disappeared. When I went back into the camp, I heard a saliva dripping sound and a shadow of a wolf standing on two legs outside!

I screamed wake everybody up and also scared the monster or animal away. ''What wrong, my dear?'' said Aunt Nancy gently at her window. I explained by shouting to her. ''Never mind, just go back to your sweet dream.'' replied Aunt Nancy.

When I go in to the camp, Jonathan complained. ''Can't you just sleep, must you do your thing? I'm having a good dream but you destroy by screaming. And....'' Jonathan keep complaining until I fall asleep again.

The next morning, I and Nga han siang woke up early to watch our favourite cartoons. Low yung zhen, Joel and Jonathan are sleeping soundly until Aunt Nancy shouted ''ITS BREAKFAST TIME!!''

Then they woke up, when they want to watch their favorite cartoon. Too late, they miss but I and Nga han siang watch it. When we were eating breakfast, Joel stuffed everything in his mouth and get choke. Low yung zhen eat his fried eggs slowly with a toast.

As for me, I drank a glass of milk with vanilla flavour and I was full. When we start to play games outside, we play happily until Jonathan burp loudly like a thunder.''BURP!!''

Aunt Nancy was watering the roses and plants at that moment scold Jonathan ''Disgusting.''

Nga han siang laugh but Jonathan gave him pinch at his hand.

When Aunt Nancy went to the kitchen to cook lunch for us, we heard her screaming for help because she saw a cockroach at the floor crawling.

When we rush in to help her, we saw her clapping her hands at a cat. Aunt Nancy turn to us and said ''Last evening, I brought this cat from a pet shop, and it like to stay in the basement that caused you to scared to death. Now you know, its name is sofea.''

No wonder, the green eye really me scared to death but how about the wolf stand on two feet. And that was an another mystery......to be continue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abraham, your story is great! but sometime I feel lost and back after something missed out in somewhere. Hope your don't mind, this is only my feeling. Keep it up. Cheers!

Your's follower said...

Abraham, good to know that you have put up a second story from you.

The Little Author - Abraham said...

Anonymous,
Thanks for your comment. I will improve it.

Thanks for reading.

Your's follower,
Thanks! More to come, do check back often.

Thanks!