Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mr.Horror - The School Of Horror - Part I

Hi,I am Abraham. I am 11 years old. I had many friends in my neighbourhood . They are Joel,Nga han siang,Jonathan and Low yung zhen.

We like adventures.

One day,our nightmare has just begin.
''hey guys,I spot something in front''. shouted Nga han siang on a tree.
''Are you sure?''said Low yung zhen who always does not believe him.
''Hey guys,it's true.''said Jonathan as he climb up the tree.
''Let's take a look.''said Joel.
We also brought our slingshot but low yung zhen brought his whole box of dynamite.

''Oh my god! Why do you bring that for''? I said curiously.
''My father does not want it and he bought a new box, so I could bring there to see the explosion. Okay''? He explained to us.
''Phew...it is the first time I saw a kid brought a box of dynamite.''I talk to myself,and I spot Joel bringing five snack packs for us as well.

''We're gonna take a break there.'' shouted Joel surprisingly.our jaws drop open.but we still accept.only to prove we're brave.

At there,we reach at the school gate. ''Hellooo.....,anybody in there?'' shouted Jonathan.
''Don't be silly,Jonathan,'' as I said while knocking Jonathan's head. ''It's empty. Okay! Stop arguing!'' said Low yung zhen.
''WHO SAID THAT?'' came a voice from inside the school.Then the school gate open.

''Creepy......,'' I said with fear. ''I want to go home.....'' wailed Joel '' Shut up,cowardly Joel and a-bra-ham,let's play hide-and-seek in the school.''
Tease Jonathan while he run inside the school. He likes to call me a-bra-ham, its just look like a bra and a ham, but when Jonathan run in to the school.
''Guys......,you got to see this.'' Nga han siang told us where his finger is pointing. We felt that our hands are shaking because the school was THE SCHOOL OF HORROR.

''Hey,wait up Jonathan!!!!'' shouted all of us, but it was to late. Jonathan were nowhere to be seen in the school.
''I guess we will have to find him,'' sighed Nga han siang. So after a long time, we spot Jonathan running to us. when Jonathan near to us,he shouted:''Help,help,a spider is chasing me!''after that, when Jonathan turn his back to us,its just a little spider on his shirt.
''What,its just a little spider??'' said Low yung zhen, while he pick the spider of Jonathan's shirt and throw it away. Suddenly,we heard some tapping on the wall.

''I think we better take out our slingshot,'' I said. So all of us take our slingshot out and get ready for action. Suddenly,the tapping stopped.

''Phew...that was close and what a fright.'' said Joel.

But, we felt like something was watching us, suddenly, a spider the size of a car pound on us. Without hesitation, we shoot the spider with our slingshot, but it was no use. We run for our lives.
''Hey guys! Do you think is it real?'' shouted Nga han siang which is running faster than ever.
''I think so and I think we just made the little spider's father angry. ''said Jonathan.
''Stop joking and start running!!!'' Low yung zhen shouted.
After that, we dash in to a classroom. We shut the door and lock it. The spider bang and smash the door outside.

''Hey Low yung zhen, remember your dynamite,'' I shouted while gasping for breath.
''Yeah I remember, so what's the plan?'' said Low yung zhen which is also gasping for breath.
''We can throw out a few dynamite to scare it away, and it's my plan.'' I explained to him with a great smile.
''But we don't have any matches to light it up?'' Jonathan said nervously.
''Not to worry," said Nga han siang while taking out the matches from his pocket.

''Why did you bring your matches?''I said curiously. ''There's no time to explained, hurry throw the dynamite out.'' said Low yung zhen.
At this moment, the spider manage to smash the door into pieces,but it was too late. We throw a few dynamite on to the spider's back and the dynamite burst. ''BOOM'' came a loud sound and we duck down.

When we get up, we only destroy one of the spiders leg. But it has scared the spider away.
''Thanks! My friend.'' said Low yung zhen proudly.
''Now let's get out of here.''I spoke to them.while we 're walking near the gate.An old lady appear before us.''YOU LITTLE BRATS!'' she hissed. ''YOU CAN'T LEAVE MY SCHOOL, UNTIL YOU SURVIVED THE''FOUR DEATH'', ALTHOUGH YOU SURVIVED THE FIRST!''
After the old lady has spoke finish. She disappeared into thin air.

''I don't understand what is she talking?'' I said while rubbing my head.
''Hey guys,I think she is not kidding.'' While saw the gate shut firmly.
''I think we will have to use the dynamite.'' said Low yung zhen. As we use some dynamite to explode the gate. It's still no use.

''I guese we have to look for other exit.''said Nga han siang.as when we went the entrance of the school hall...... To be continue

No comments: