Saturday, August 15, 2009

The School Of Horrror - Part IV

As the lady disappeared, Low yung zhen gave cold sweat slide down his cheeks and mutter ''I wish I have not come here earlier.''

''It was your fault, Joel. you bring us here.'' sneered Nga han siang. ''If you did not spot this crap than we will all not fall into this trouble.'' Joel pay back.

"Okay! stop arguing!'' I shouted. But it was still no use. At last, they fight. Nga han siang gave Joel a punch at his nose and Joel gave Nga han siang a kick at his stomach, they look like two fighting lions. We immediately stop them.

''Its no use fighting and blaming each other,'' I shouted to them.''Even if we fight, could it help? And its now four forty-five now!''

And everybody nodded and said ''no.''. At last, it was over. We sit down and rest together, I saw Low yung zhen is munching on a snack Joel gave us earlier, Jonathan was looking and taking some bottles while he munch a biscuit. And friendship was there, Joel and Nga han siang were apologizing.

After that, we start our journey. We pass a toilet and a common house gecko crawl over the ceiling. We even pass a gym room, it was awfully dark in there. It was so dark that we could not see a thing. ''Strange, It is still day light five'' I said strangely while I step in over the entrance and in the room.

Suddenly a glowing green eye appear and stare at me in the dark, ''Errr..... guys, what's that?''

I said softly. But everybody stay quiet. At this moment, a fury big hand grab me and pull me inside. I screamed ''Arghhh!.........''

And from that time I fainted. When I was awake, everybody was surrounding me shivering with fear. ''What's happening?'' I asked them. ''It was the hand that caught you, we try to save you but we were brought in too. And its too dark that we could not see the entrance.'' they explained.

"I cannot see where we are?'' said Nga han siang. We look at our watch, it was 6 'o clock.

Suddenly, a gust of cold wind past over like a monster run over.

"Hey Low yung zhen, do you still got your dynamite?'' I asked him. He said ''Yes.'' and he handed me one. I light one up and throw in front, a light flash and a explosion appear.

Suddenly, we saw a werewolf jump over to avoid as the light ran out.

''Holy Jesus, did I just saw a werewolf?'' said Jonathan. Just as Jonathan said finish, a hand pull me out and a row of knives stab into my right arm, I screamed painfully and I saw the green glowing eyes. Now I knew it, the werewolf is now biting me.

''Help me guys! I am here bitten by the werewolf!!'' I shouted while I wave my right arm. Later I heard footsteps closing me and pulling me, and the place was filled with light.

''No wonder it was a big room only,'' said Joel.''Stop standing there and come here to help me!!''I shouted.the werewolf was burning because of the light and suddenly and half dozen of dynamites surrounded the werewolf and explode.

We ran out just in time, I look at my arm. It was bleeding heavily,''Aw man, it hurts.'' I said and I look at them. They look so happy and said ''You rock dude, cool. Bitten by a werewolf.''

''Okay and forget that, Now we had defeated all and...''just before I finish. The old lady appear before us again.''YOU CAN BE FREE BUT I STILL BE WAITING FOR ALL OF YOU ONE DAY''she sneered and disappeared.

My friends and I ran and shouted together happily,clapping hands. After we ran back home, It was over seven and our mom scold us for being late but we are not sad, we are still thinking about it.

At bed time, Aloysius and Adam, my brother wake me up at the middle of the night. ''What are you doing?'' I said.

"Abraham, when did you have fur and claws?'' the replied. I look at my self and screamed and remember, the werewolf had infected me and some day, the old lady was real. I will take my revenge.

THE END

6 comments:

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

Hello! Thanks for your comment, I love comments! Your blog is great. I think you'll enjoy my friend's blog which is: http://viennacorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/

Amber

Gwynyfar said...

hi



BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinx Grand said...

Hi!
Cool! I like the sound of it. Thanks for being a follower on my blog. I like to write too. Here's a tip: If you're planning to publish your book, then you shouldn't put the whole thing on the internet because when you do publish it, no one will want to buy it because they can read it on the internet! Get it?
I'm not saying you have to stop, but I just letting you know.

Your blog friend,
Amiri

Janet said...

I think it is wonderful that you started writing at such a young age. Keep it up and you will go far. Good Luck

The Little Author - Abraham said...

Dear Amber,

I have visited your friend's blog - Vienna and be her follower too.

Gwynyfar,

Haha! Give me a clap instead....

Amiri,

I can't comment on your blog?? Something go wrong?? Invite you to be my follower !

The Little Author - Abraham said...

Dear Janet,

I like your writing.

More to learn from you.

Thanks!